ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 8月 09, 0020

Long Weekend ahead....

yeah.... strange... this morning .. my GM called and i missed his call.. called him back , he wished me a happy long weekend and to enjoy my weekend with family.... strange.. but he is a nice GM....still the call wishing me to enjoy weekend is strange....

Spent the day in town today at OG since they were having some 20% sale on, bought some tomicas and matchboxes. I received the Mini Note installations DVDs from the states delivered by DHL...

[out01.jpg]

[out02.jpg]

Bought a Brother Label Printer from Carrefour at Plaza Singapura. Since the boy going to start school soon, Mrs say its better to get a label printer. Ok.. since the printer was only $35.. pretty Cheap IMHO..

[print.jpg]

Some of the tomicas i bought

[tom01.jpg]

[tom02.jpg]

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home