ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 7月 13, 0020

Sunday..

today's weather was great.. brought the kids down to town.. for lunch and some shopping.. Mrs Birthday is coming... what should i get?? Seems when you get older, i tend to run out of ideas. hahahaha..

The building opposite Centerpoint is nealry completed... very fast construction speed. Yesterday bought 2 tins of ICI Paint, i was supposed to touch up the house, but the laziness in me got the better. hehehe I will do it next week. At least today i fixed my USB casing which the power adaptor shorted when we came back from our japan trip. I also installed the Seagate 500GB drive which i got RMAed a while back.

[shop01.jpg]

I have still not fully recovered.. still has some otchy throat.. mrs is also not well. Hiaz...

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home