ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

月曜日, 6月 02, 0020

Insurance Claims..

well never believe what you read on forums on travel insurance claims.. many ppl have some sort of rather complain that Insurance claim from NTUC is slow... where it did not happen to me... for the 25 day trip , bought a full travel insurance coverage for the family.

The claims i file are
- Medical Bill of Rachel in Osaka -> 6700 JPY .. paid in full back to me
- Luggage damage -> $150 .. got back 90% of the total price of luggage
- Medical claim for Rachel in singapore -> this one still pending their reply.

oh well looks like it will be NTUC travel insurance for me again when i make my next tripp..

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home