ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

火曜日, 4月 29, 0020

Day 24 - 28 April Going Home to Singapore

day 24.. hiaz.. 24 days passed so fast.. seems like it was yesterday when we arrived. Left for Tokyo on April 5th and now today is April 28th, time really flies when you are on holidays. Got up at 8am this morning and prepared to checked out of the hotel so that we can have ample time to the airport. We decided to go direct to the airport as we had too many items to lug home!!! I suspect the luggauge will be heavier when we left for Tokyo even tot the kids milk powder was consumed. Brought 3 tins of 900g , left 1 tin. 4 tins of 400g left 1 tin.

Diapers also used up left only about 10 pcs on top of the 1 pack we bought from TRU Ikeburuko. Weather today is beginning to warm up. Also today when we woke up , Rachel was having the flu systomps.. lucky lucky us. The walk from our hotel to Nippori Station took us nearly 30 mins.. haha i had to make mutiple rest lugging the 2 huge luggagues. I even wanted to pack 1 box to ship back to singapore. Decided not to, as we had already sent back 2 boxes. 1 box in Osaka , another box this last monday from Tokyo. Now am blogging from the airport offline and will post this once i get internet connection. Surprised that the airport has no free internet access unlike our Changi Airport back home. Anwyway i love the free access from my hotel thruout the whole trip both in Osaka and Tokyo.






Arrived the airport around 1115am using the Keisei Limited Express train from Nippori. Had our lunch at one of the cafe and a funny thing happened. After ordering our food at the counter, i returned back to our table where mrs and the kids were sitting, and mrs asked me ".. you ordered this green colored drink??".


I looked at her confused and saw the drink on the table. "No" I said.



Then we wondered if the drink has been paid, i told her since we are sitting outside in the open area, and the item served it should had been paid , as i had to pay our order first then they will serve us... then some spaggetti with seafood toppings came, and i saw it was not what i ordered .. we told the man who served us its not ours in Eigo. Ahe he replied "dozo dozo".. hahaha..i told mrs forget it.. just eat since its paid. After 5 mins , our order came, luckily i ordered one set only. Time was 1 pm after we finished our lunch, and mrs said lets try to check in.. i told here cannot be able to check in as the flight has not even arrived yet. But we tried anyway, amd we managed to check in. In the end , found out our total baggage weight was 80kg , and the staff told us no charge.. hehehe lucky us. but we still have heaps of hand carry bags... lol.. 8 bags total... hahaha... you ppl must be wondering how i managed to carry all those.. even the Northwest staff did not say anything. Well since we had 4 hrs to burn , went to the children's playroom located near Gate 27 for the kids to pass the time away.


Marcus was so proud of the vehicle he built.. and said he wanted a picture taken..

At 7pm, we got on the plane with no issues.. and now on the way home :( .. sad sad.. not enough.. i dun want to go home.. Marcus said to me "Papa say goodbye to Japan.. Next April we come again" .. i was like .. ohh the boy.. tears started forming..getting emotional here.. oh well.. its a holiday which the whole family enjoyed..


i still remembered that evening which i saw the offer and told mrs.. and she said dun want to go Rachel still young.. i told her lets go if we keep on worrying she is young and all the things we have to prepare , we will never go.. In the end, i booked the tickets without telling her and only telling her after i paid.

The trip overall was enjoyable, with no major complaints just the 2-3 days which rained while we were in Tokyo...





Links to this post:


<< Home