ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

水曜日, 3月 19, 0020

Ixus iZoom

again.. the damm cam has a black spot in the pic.. did not notice it till last weekend.. and discovered that the black spot was getting worst!!.. sent in the cam on Monday evening, the service guy called me asking me on warranty validity , i told them i bought extended warranty, and he said he could not find any records on his system. I said cannot be as the lady who served me told me the warranty of the cam is still 8 April 2009... so coincidence. In the end he said , the whole optical unit will be replace...

Hiaz.. looks like in future all canon Cam that i get , i need to get Extended warranty....

ラベル:

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home