ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 12月 16, 0019

Sunday....

cleared the store room ... and tidied up the house..also took out one of the bags we are taking to japan as a hand caryy.... i need to start searching and placing the essential items i need in that bag.. like plug converter... ..

Now i am comtemplating which CAM should i take along.. IXUS S500 or borrow from my bro his IXUS S850IS..??... i think i will go for my bro's one... also Video Cam.. JVC or my Canon CAM... i did not realise i had 2 DV cams... now the problem is the tapes... who can borrow me 3 more DV tapes...lol.....

I need extra batts for my DV Cam.. also extra Batts for my Digi CAM.. my IXUS Izoom repaired.. i have spare batt for this CAM......

Memory Card.. i think my 1GB and 2GB SD is enough... also am bringing along my bro's Lappy... so that i can transfer the pic directly....

today also counted all some of the cash i have amassed the past months... have been on a craze collecting the $5 and $10 plastic notes... nearly 1K liao...

How i wish i have 100 stacks of these...

[cash01a.jpg]

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home