ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 10月 27, 0019

Yanren is here..

looks likes sis-in-law will bebringing Yanren to my place hair saloon for a hair cut... she said that with me around the boy dare not make a rackle of not wanting to have his hair cut..

Marcus was happy.. actually our plan for the morning was after Yanren had his hair cut, me and Marcus will go out to get some spares for the Firelap Truck and the Enzo... but when i asked Marcus, he said "PaPa gp buy , Marcus no go..." I was dumbstruck as i tot Marcus would want to follow as i told him on Thursday night , he has been saying he wants to go along. But looks like having Yanren around , he prefer to stay home.. :)..

[hair01.jpg]

[hair02.jpg]

[hair03.jpg]

[hair04.jpg]

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home