ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 8月 05, 0019

Shuttle PC repaired....

Remember the previous incident which screwed my original PSU.. getting a new one will set me back by $120...

Manage to buy a Used XPC Shuttle PC50 ( 300W ) PSU from a fellow forumer for $50, used for 8 months he claims...anyway i installed into it and its working... now i have to run it for few hours to ensure no issue.....i have decided to run this Shuttle Unit in my living room side by side with my projector so that when Rachel's BD is celebrated end of this month , we can show all her past photos taken.

With the chunky self modded external PSU.. yucks..
[shut01.jpg]

[shut02.jpg]

In its nice Compact form.. yeah...
[shut03.jpg]

[shut04.jpg]

ラベル:

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home