ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 2月 24, 0019

Internet connection intermittent....

spoilt my whole long weekend....internet connection was bad...was wondering what happened....well since Sat (1st day of CNY ) till today sat...my Internet connection sucks....called Starhub..and they sent someone over...but i was not home....
my wife showed the techie to my room and he said:"so many PCs ...you know which is which?" He asked my wife..haha...my wife said dunno...so he said he come back another day...so i arranged the guy to come again today...Sat...and he did some check...in my living room and bedroom..

at last diagnosed that my room's scv point has deteoriated and the signal lost was way too much for the cable modem to get a signal but the signal in the living room is perfect he said...must be the splitters which deteoriated......Damm i said....so i spent 2 hrs in the morning shifting my cable modem from my room to the living room...

lucky me i had a lan cable point wired from the living room to my bedroom...so i just had to shift my router to the living room and the 8 port switch to my bedroom....and i am back in business....


0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home