ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

木曜日, 12月 14, 0018

Thursday

seldom post on a weekday..but because did not blog on Sat or sunday..too busy as i was clearing up my room....

my train set is not here yet...damm surface shipping..cheap but take damm long...
my imperial shuttle has arrive at vpost...but the shipping is ex...wondering and deciding whether to reject it or have it sent over here...

so thats that...haha..the Tie Fighter can be found all over singapore now....and i sold off one of the diecast ferrari 512M at $6...lol my cost price was 2.30...if i sell 100 of these i will have made a handsome profit...

reading the news...ha...price of singapore citizenship is more attractive liao...or going to make PR and foreigners leave soon...anyway ..its good for fellow citizens...should have been this way all along....

better start buying more stuff before GST sets in 7% leh...not little...

Marcus is fine...Rachel has started to ween off night feed...i am surprised..my wife is too...and one more thing...looks like also super glue to me...whemever i am home..and she hears my voice...she will cry for me...and when i appear infront of her..she stops her whinning...oh no...

got this small heli for the rascal over the weekend

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickell said...

Does Marcus know how to fly the micro helicopter without crashing it?

金曜日, 12月 29, 0018 4:57:00 午後  
Blogger PrawnKing said...

not too well..lol.....

土曜日, 12月 30, 0018 9:15:00 午前  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home