ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

火曜日, 6月 06, 0018

33 Today...

waa...33 yrs of my life have passed.. 060606..today...nice number...and guess what i have achieved quite a bit...let me go thru...

What i have achieved upon 33yrs old
*Careerwise..not too bad...management level now...
*Familywise.. a flat , another new addition to my family...meaning 2 kids soon....
*Hobby.. learnt to fly a heli( was a childhood dream when i started playing with RC cars).. started my diecast collection and have ammased alot now...lol....

oh well so far i am glad i have done what i have...have dyed my hair blonde before....lol..but no more...of that color..too beng....light brown is ok..

hmmm what else..oh yeah ..have to get another Sally from Mcdonald...hehehe...Marcus wanted Sally so gace it to him..actually he begged me for the van below...i refused... :) so i traded him for Sally...

I will be happy again today... for Breakfast...

Happy Birthday to meself.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Happy be-lated 33rd birthday! :)

水曜日, 6月 07, 0018 11:13:00 午前  
Blogger Mickell said...

Happy be-lated 33rd birthday too pal :)

水曜日, 6月 14, 0018 6:10:00 午後  
Blogger PrawnKing said...

thanks thanks..1 yr older...liao

土曜日, 6月 17, 0018 12:59:00 午前  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home