ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 3月 19, 0018

Yippee..stuffs from buddy

Opened up the package my buddy in Indonesia sent me..and yeah....also got the KOBAN.. Japanese Police Post my first Tomica Town ... :)



oh btw ..the above sets are not the same...

also got my DHL truck...


Today was at Seiyu Bugis..and also found the 2 remaining uMate sets...now i am complete...these are cheap ...$5 each...


next week going to be a busy week for me....sianz.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickell said...

Your home is certainly turning into Tomica toy store ;p

月曜日, 3月 20, 0018 4:36:00 午後  
Blogger Mickell said...

Or do you plan to turn it into a Tomica toy museum? U need to get some MediaCorp variety show to visit your home to let us see how many Tomica toys you have ;p

月曜日, 3月 20, 0018 4:37:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home