ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

月曜日, 3月 06, 0018

woooo...

ha....cashew nuts..peanuts....i wonder....

got my dv cam liao....so dun come to me and borrow it....going to be a "director" soon.....now need to get a 27mm filter set for it to protect the main lens....not bad wor..the JVC DV cam has inbuilt light for night shooting...and also it can function as a Video Recorder - meaning i can connect a source into the Video cam and start recording... Model : GR-D270AG by JVC " Japan Victor Company" .. heee...now at least you guys know what JVC means....i think...

haaa....hiaz...this week going to be a long and busy week..... i think Star Wars items not for me...go and see also not interested...let Marcus see those i bought also not interested....he was pleading with me this whole week to open up the trucks i got a while back for him to play...in the end..opened up the Tomica Trailer set and let him have a go at it....this sets i got are and will be collectibles soon as Takara and TOMY has merge...and i wonder how long would TOMY produce DieCast cars now since they have merge.......

While the DV cam will be put to good use once my 2nd Kid comes....hehehehe...and i can start fliming on these moments on tape..and reedit into DVD....arrr....need time to do too...

BTW found my fire station and won it...now have to get my wife's cousin in HK to collect it for me..and send it to me....heee...good deal...about $30 .....

this week sent Marcus to his first reading lesson...not free hor..need $$...and with my 2nd Kid..i will be spending mroe $$ to upkeep both of them...well..after going to class..he does not want to leave the classroom..and threw a tantrum there....i had to wait for him to cool down then we could leave....so far words he knows..
*Dog
*Duck
*man
*car
*truck
*A - Z
*Chicken
*bed
*wall
*pork
*egg
*bread
*hair
*nose
*1-10 but not clear...
and best of all the Phrase
*SHIT...and he knows when to use it....cant believe him....

today have been lazy...no jogging for me.....

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home