ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 2月 12, 0018

Going to be a father again...in Aug

well...time to annouce...me going to be father again...happy and scare...

happy - cause another voice and face in the family soon..and another to call me "papa" besides the current monster..Marcus.. :) ...

scare - cause sleepless nights and less time for my hobbies liao...less heli flying..less pc stuff..less die cast collecting..for at least yr plus...

another thing is also my bro-in-law also becoming a father too..one month after me...in Sep...

Sex of my new family member still unknow...might know it next visit to doc... well we have been asking Marcus,
" You want didi or meimei?"

Guess his reply...
"MeiMei!!"

so Marcus now you korkor..better learn to behave... :)
we were surprised cause meimei was not a phrase he knows...i also dun know...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shuumi said...

Congratulations!!! Aug... Isnt it the same as Marcus? It will be fun to celebrate both kids' bdays at the same time! Keep me informed when it's due... I will send something over. :)

日曜日, 2月 12, 0018 12:43:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home