ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 2月 11, 0018

Bought a couple of Semi Trailer

today ran a couple of errands....arrange collection of DVD media from US...those ppl picked up media from me in the afternoon...after which ..hung around SLS with my doctor friend till 4 pm.. he was busy with his life..and was a get together after about 4 - 5 months which we did not meet up...

Also dropped by OG Albert..and saw a new series of Majorette Maxi Truck series...nice..and cheap ..about $18 a set....the Majorette webby is slow

here are some pics of them..




quite realistic looking...somemore can transport 3 cars in the carrier..


I am missing the Team Citroen set...anyone seen it drop me a comment ..thanks

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home