ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

水曜日, 2月 01, 0018

A4Tech X7 2000dpi mouse n Matchbox cars

have been using my A4 Tech 2000 dpi gaming mouse and i must say ... its cheap and good wor ($29 only!!!)...got it from Vrzone by being a club Vr member

From A4 Tech Product Sheet

Gamers may now use 5 DPI Shift to speed up or slow down the pace of the mouse at their fingertips. Click to quickly shift from 600, 800,1200,1600 to 2000 DPI as the scroll wheel changes color between shifts.



heres a pic compared with my old mouse...(ntw the new mouse on the right...)


After trip to mums place..and seeing Marcus playing with my old Matchbox and Tomica cars...i got craze and fell in luv in them again....will start a collection soon...with Tomica ones...looks like taka and isetan shopping liao to look for giftsets from tomica......so to all readers..any old Matchbox to give me??...hehehe

A Tomica link
Roy Nakamura's Tomica collection.. sibeh many tomica classic!!!

my old cars....can spot any classic...





will post pics of my uncles place soon..also visited his Pasir Ris flat..and took some thigns home..hehehehe....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickell said...

Wow! That's an impressive collection you've got! :D

木曜日, 2月 02, 0018 1:21:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home