ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

日曜日, 1月 01, 0018

Sat over...

did a couple of things on Friday...hee...went to collect specs..and went out too.. :D..

actually seldom wear glasses nowadays..contacts for me...but got medical benifits so claim lor...



Friday's pic with Family..went to Tiong Bahru Plaza...and after which went down to collect my specs at Chinatown area..took a train from tiong bahru to Chinatown...you can see Marcus ..when he is in the MRT station...its his world..he does not bother about us...he just runs and runs...and we have to keep an eye on him....





Got myself a new yr present...lol
2 x 1GB DDR2 rams - $238
Asus P5LD2 Motherboard - $212
XPV X1600Pro - $260..

Total damage to my wallet - nearly 800..

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home