ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

火曜日, 1月 17, 0018

Heli Cam again

remember the previous time i mounted a cam on my heli ...but the vibration was too much ..and the video too shaky so gave up the idea.

now remounted on a more stable portion of the heli...and using a 7 mm thick acrylic sheet..took me 30 mins to fabricate the piece to hold the digital cam...







Marcus also decided to come out to help



ok will maiden it again this weekend and hope the video turns out fine....

knn...got a MDA letter sent to me...my heart stopped...and i tot to myself...i got download illegal stuff meh??.... so i opened up ..and it was a letter informing of "MDA online" fiak....i threw that letter down into the bin after taking a pic of it..

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickell said...

Ha, ha, ha...! :D i was a bit shocked too when i received the MDA letter! I thought i hadn't paid for my radio and TV license fees yet! Ha, ha, ha...! :D

木曜日, 1月 19, 0018 3:04:00 午後  
Blogger PrawnKing said...

hahah..me too..but cant be cause my tv license all giro ....

金曜日, 1月 20, 0018 3:37:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home