ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

月曜日, 12月 05, 0017

today nearly

lost it...was rushing some work for a 1:30 meeting....somehow or rather the damm computer in the office was so slow..that i could harldy complete my task....and worst of all ..it rebooted...i nearly smahed my fist on the casing.....

that was that....cause today my mind was so preoccupied with stuffs......also forgot to bring my wallet to office...and had to borrow $5 from Adrian...actually wanted to drop by Causeway point to get a soft case to hold my DVD player...but no wallet so did not go there....

i got home at 9 pm just now...and took 2 slices of bread for dinner...too lazy to go buy dinner..and too lazy to cook...

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home