ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 11月 26, 0017

No Sitex

for me this weekend at all..too busy at work..and one of my subordinate have to micro manage...cannot like that manage ppl...i will become super busy.....also one of my senior guy is on leave for 3 weeks...i have to manage as it comes....

last night went down to Orchard again for dinner..and photo shooting...not very satisfied with photos taken last weekend...will post pics later...

now currently at my cousin;s place attending wedding ceremony...also taken many pics...will post later....

Last night just caught The Myth...at home...not in cinema...watched till 2 am...and this morning had to get up early to be at my cousin's place...

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home