ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 10月 22, 0017

Saturday.....

Saturday...today now then i blog a bit......went for a hair cut and hair treatment...$70 wor.....now hair is softer....not so dry.....guess my coloring had damaged my hair....

also drop by Sim Lim Square to get another HardDrive for my PC...see the new one labeled as HDS72252 5VLAT80 its a Hitachi 7K250 model 250GB size drive...only $165 wor....less than 0.90 cents/GB ...now space is 1.55 TB on my main system ....

and its 5yrs warranty....!!



and damm i was supposed to collect my USB Card Reader/Floppy drive from ACECOM...i forgot...next week have to make another trip down...

The other day while i was having lunch with a couple of female colleagues...one of them commented i got double eyelid...another ask me i went to do one is it?..i was like hur..??...where got time ..and i wont spend money on this sort of thing....

I ask my mrs..and she say i got a bit of double eyelid....hmmm...how to tell..i see myself in mirror also dun seem to have.....

Last night went down to Lucky Plaza cause mrs wanted to get some Persian shawl for the coming few wedding dinners we are attending....

Also ..remember the DISC test i took in office.....well..i am a D person..meaning a driver..a dorminant person... :D

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home