ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

土曜日, 10月 29, 0017

Abit OfF

i think the toll of working late daily is creeping into me....for instance last night after i got home...at about 7:45...no mood to eat...no mood to do anything....mrs was asking me to print the congratualtory card for the gift we are giving my Uncle today....i was a bit piss...why cant write...need to print meh??....but i prevailed my temper, as i know it must have been from the late nights i have been working...so in the end i printed the note...my instinct tells me that she knows i am abit piss too...but she too understands...so we both just controlled our temper..

and all ended well...and tis weekend today!!....

and also..some female colleague commented got many white hair wor....ya ya...i need to dye it to cover it liao...do it later....

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home