ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

水曜日, 7月 20, 0017

wed....liao

midweek....2 more days to weekend.....yipee...so busy this couple of days in office..with my IA student....

ordered a couple of blinged components upgrade for my raptor
*Metal SwashPlate
*Inline Flybar Control Arm
*Metal Stabilzer fin

and also a Metal Swashplate from Geoffrey Woodward , Australia. Geoff is a nice chap...i emailed him asking about how i should pay for the swashplate....he told me...never mind....he will send the item to me first...once i receive it..then mail him $30 SGD...wooo..nice chap....
Comments from RaptorTechnique
Geoffrey Woodward from Australia made me a metal washout hub and I must say he really did a superb job! Very impressive! I installed it last night. It was a perfect fit. I put some Tri-flow on the shaft and the hub is very smooth and slop free. The head block pins aligned perfectly. Yes the bottom section is very extended compared to the stock plastic part. This is to help keep any wobble out of it. And no, it does not interfere with the swashplate. I did notice on the bench that at full positive pitch and full cyclic the inside of the swashplate does slightly touch on the angled portion of the bottom of the hub, but if you are at full positive and full cyclic at the same time then you have other problems :) hahaha Today I used my lunch break to go fly (who needs food when you can burn fuel hahaha). I could tell the cyclic has a little more solid feel to it, I like it :) If you are interested in one contact Geoff
Thanks Geoff


A good news for me again...salary adjustment....yipee.. so happy when i got the letter...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shuumi said...

heh heh heh... when's the lunch treat??? :P

金曜日, 7月 22, 0017 2:37:00 午前  
Blogger PrawnKing said...

lol...lunch treat..soon soonn

金曜日, 7月 22, 0017 8:05:00 午前  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home