ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

火曜日, 7月 26, 0017

Marcus Birthday coming...

still thinking of what to buy him...but i have sort of decided...my wife was telling me he was so engrose in the Kyosho Miniz movie which i downloaded from Kyosho Website....so i am getting him a Mini-Z overland....hehehe....i think he will love it!!..

This will be the one i getting for him...hope he does not thrash it...else $100 gone...



changed my mind again....get him a new FireLap 4.0...this he will love....Video here

nice....ordering from Toyeast.com...the same site i ordered my tank...
This FireLap 4.0 parts are changable with the MiniZ monster T truck.....swee swee...
yellow or black??Those reading help me decide leh



2 Comments:

Blogger Shuumi said...

the firelap.... marcus play or u play...

reply ur comment on ur board... just in case got colleague see... :)

my boss ask me to either switch to be defect support or change to hardware apps... but i still considering... like not much diff leh...

水曜日, 7月 27, 0017 3:12:00 午前  
Blogger PrawnKing said...

lol.....actually i play for marcus...

looks like no diff...to me...

水曜日, 7月 27, 0017 8:07:00 午前  

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home