ThE PrAwN KinG......HmmMm yum yum

More of my daily life and things i do....ya ya....メルヴィンリ- です

金曜日, 6月 10, 0017

Dvd Burning Questionss...

well...if any of you readers have a question about DVD burning...just pop a comment below..... those that know me ...i am recognised in the CdFreaks Forum Page , HWZ Optical Forum , VRZone Forum and my nick is ... eleewhm....ha ha...ppl having been always asking me how to pronouce my nick as such...well.... the "eleewhm" is just a login in ID i used during my yrs overseas @ Curtin Uni .... first "e" is for engineering dept...the "leewhm" ..."lee" is my surname lee.."wh" is my dialect name....and "m" is Mel... :D ..so there you have it eleewhm...

Oh to add...i am a BenQ DVD reviewer for the Singapore portion of ODD.....i do it for fun as i find DVD burning is a interesting pastime....... i have more than 15 dvd writers......see the pics below and you will go woooo.......those are my machines at home : D.....




LCDs i have are 2 x SamSung 193T , 1 x 1810 NEC , 1 x ACER FP581



0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

Links to this post:

リンクを作成

<< Home